South Midlands Pony Club generally holds rallies on the third Sunday of each month (unless members are advised otherwise) from February to October. Members should arrive at the grounds by 8am on each rally day. South Midlands Pony Club is based at Sandown Park, Muchea (Polocrosse Grounds on Brand Highway).
General Rally Program
- Two one hour ridden/theory/horsemastership lessons
- Morning Tea Break including Club Meeting
- One one hour ridden/theory/horsemastership lesson
- Lunch Break
- One hour ridden/theory/horsemastership lesson
- Cross Country
- Active Riding – Games and Novelties
- Theory Lectures
Pony Club WA Efficiency Certificates
South Midland Pony Club strongly encourages its members to undertake their Pony Club Certificates (E through to A) when they reach the required age and level of competence. Lessons are taught in accordance with the Pony Club WA syllabus.